Thursday, February 4, 2010

La Semaine d'Enfer

So whoever told me that Paris is an easy semester should really kill themselves for telling such a heinous lie. Unlike my dear classmates in other programs, who are breezing through their abroad programs (going to Bondi Beach on Australia Day PAR EXEMPLE!), I'm attempting to memorize prepositions and past tenses while simultaneously putting together a presentation on Mondrian and writing a memory of my childhood. THIS WEEK SUCKS!

There is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel though. All ye who enter here, I HAVE NOT ABANDONED HOPE! That is because this weekend I'm taking my first excursion outside of France to the lovely Geneva, Switzerland!! Chocolate, beer, and Alps here I come! Even more exciting, for the tour guide in me, Teo will be visiting me the following weekend and acting like my surrogate boyfriend on Valentine's Day. TAKE THAT DANTE!

Bisous

1 comment:

  1. Your dad came over for Stupor Brawl and we had a great time watching New Orleans whip but on your dad's most hated quarterback, Peyton Manning. Sorry you are working so hard, but you are reaping the benefits. I am quite happy to hear about your adventures. Syria will be coming this late Spring before you know it.

    Flicka & Junior

    ReplyDelete